Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Edgy Quilted Tote Bag

I was SO excited to make this bag!!  I started working on it right after lunch and I finished in about 5 hours.  Hopefully, I can get some better pictures of my new Fall Edgy Quilted Tote soon!

This tote bag features four different fabrics which you can see on the outside of the bag.  It has a three layers- cotton, fleece, and flannel which makes the lining of the tote.  Each square has been quilted with a standard X.  The interior has 6 pockets!! It's great for organizing all of my small items that tend to get lost in the bottom of my bags.  The fleece handles are 26" inches long each and very cushy.  The dimensions are: height- 10", length- 14", and width- 5".  It also features are super cute button and ribbon closure.  Super plush and soft!  Just perfect for Fall!
Machine wash and dry!! (delicate cycle)
An Edgy Tote this size can be ordered for $35-$40 depending on your choice of fabrics.


Please excuse the little fuzz that is still in the interior...


No comments: